US Air Force Pilots must be able to see clearly in all types of conditions, and that's precisely why the U.S. military only trusts American Optical to produce the sunglasses for their pilots. The American Optical Black Aviator Sunglasses are identical to the sunglasses worn by our U.S. pilots, so you can feel confident that they are truly the best that money can buy.
- The American Optical Black Aviator Sunglasses are outfitted with 100 percent UV protection in the lenses and are CE/EN1836:2005 compliant, meaning that they fully protect the eyes from damaging ultraviolet to reduce your risk of permanent sun-related vision loss and temporary sun-related blindness.
- Scratch-resistant coating on the lenses for enhanced durability.
- Lenses do not alter perception of color.
- Straight temples for a comfortable, high fit.
- Flexible plastic nose pads.
- Come with a case for storage.
- True color lenses.
- The American Optical Black Aviator Sunglasses are constructed out of an ultra durable steel alloy and meet or exceed the standards of FDA21 CFR 801.410 for resistance to sudden impact.