CriticalEdge Mens EMT Pant
$ 59.00 $ 54.00
As an EMT, you can't afford to be held back by uncomfortable or poorly made pants. That's why you can't accept a substitute for the Propper CriticalEdge Mens EMT Pants, which are made specifically with emergency medical technicians in mind. These pants will make it easier for you to comfortably move on the job and are built tough to stand up to all types of conditions.
- 65 percent polyester and 35 percent cotton fabric can stand the test of time and keep you comfortable with its breathable weave.
- DuPont Teflon fabric protector makes the Propper CriticalEdge Mens EMT Pants resistant to staining and water-repellant.
- Wide belt loops are perfect for accommodating wide work belts.
- Extra reinforcing at the knees prevents wear and tear even when you are on your knees frequently to treat patients.
- Gussets in the crotch make it easier to move and decrease the chances of tears.
- Elastic in the waist makes for a comfortable fit.
- Stay-up zip fly finished with double hooks.
- With 18 pockets, the Propper CriticalEdge Mens EMT Pants provide a place for every piece of equipment. Pockets include two button-down flap rear pockets, two extra strong front pockets, two besom leg pockets, hidden pocket for coins and a pair of six-way cargo-scissor combination pockets.