As any World War 2 buff out there would know, the M43 field jacket replaced the original M-41 coat during the late period in the war, around 1942. Alpha Industries has remade this iconic military jacket as a replica that can be worn both in the cold or during mild weather with a removable liner included.
- Sewed on button down storm flap that also includes an industrial duty front zipper for ease.
- Full liner included that will keep you warm and is removable if need be.
- Two buttoned epaulets on both shoulders.
- Four front pockets - two on the upper chest and two more below that are by the hand area.
- The inner liner is made from a superior wool-blend that provides excellent warmth during cold weather.
- Outer jacket fabric is made with 100% cotton sateen.
- This coat has a standard fit.