C001 Blanket Lined Duck Chore Coat
$ 90.00 $ 74.00
Your to-do list doesn't call off for bad weather, so when you need to brave the elements to shovel snow, unclog a gutter in driving rain or rake leaves in the bitter autumn wind, slip into the Carhartt C001 Blanket Lined Duck Chore Coat to keep warm and dry. The Carhartt C001 coat is designed to make movements effortless, while keeping you toasty despite the weather.
- 100 percent 12-ounce, heavyweight, firm-hand ring-spun cotton duck for water-resistance and durability.
- Blanket lining in the body wraps you in lightweight warmth like an afghan over your shoulders, back and chest while you work outside.
- Nylon lining in the sleeves keeps the arms warm without restricting movement.
- Five brass buttons secure the jacket front and seal in body heat.
- Stylish corduroy collar outfitted with snap buttons for an optional hood attachment.
- Button adjustable cuffs ensure a tight fit for protection without sacrificing comfort.
- Bi-swing back panel makes it easy to move the waist, back and shoulders.
- Front pockets stitched on and riveted to prevent tears while you're doing chores.
- Three open outer pockets for easy access to tools, nails, bolts and more.
- Buttoned exterior chest pocket and inner pocket for added security.
- Triple stitched main seams for the strongest jacket possible.