1510 10 Inch Historic Brown Jump Boot
$ 196.00 $ 155.00
Inspired by the jump boots originally designed by William Yarborough back in 1941, the Corcoran 1510 10 Inch Historic Brown Jump Boot has distinctive vintage appeal. At the same time, these boots feature modern innovations that make them protective and ultra comfortable.
- The Corcoran 1510 10 Inch Historic Brown Jump Boot holds shine so easily that it is often said to be made of spit-shineable-leather.
- Oil-resistant rubber in the heel and the sole.
- Goodyear welt allows for re-soleing.
- A triple ribbed steel shank is included for protecting the underside of the foot.
- The 10-inch height provides full coverage for the lower legs and feet, and there is an integrated ankle support to protect rolling.
- Stylish, durable leather laces.
- Sold in 10 sizes, the Corcoran 1510 10 Inch Historic Brown Jump Boot has a high-performance PORON insole that absorbs shocks easily while quickly retaining its shape to continue to provide support and cushioning.