1525 10 Inch Leather Field Boot
If you're in need of a truly high performance boot, trust the brand that developed the original jump boot that protected our airman throughout World War II. The Corcoran 1525 10 Inch Leather Field Boot is the next generation of field boots from Corcoran and is guaranteed to help you be at your best in every situation.
- Black full grain leather upper for a handsome finish.
- Toe cap and counter made of premium leather that holds onto a shine.
- The Corcoran 1525 10 Inch Leather Field Boot is made on a Garrison Army Munson Last, which makes them extra wide and allows for proper placement of every bone in the foot for superior comfort.
- Steel shank with ribbed texture supports and protects the foot.
- Laces designed for quick tying.
- Storm welt construction improves water-resistance.
- DRYZ insoles pull moisture in and transform it into a dry gel to keep the feet from feeling sweaty and developing odors.
- The Corcoran 1525 10 Inch Leather Field Boot features heavy-duty Vibram rubber outsoles to prevent slipping.