Inspired by Marlon Brando in The Wild One, these eponymous boots are for the rugged, masculine, bad boy in all of us. We suggest you beat them up a bit for an iconic look. These boots were made to last and like wine, they only get better as they age.
- Full grain leather upper that's minimally distressed for a rugged antiqued vintage look.
- Three adjustable buckled for a perfect and snug custom fit.
- Leather lined with a shock absorption cushioned insole to keep your feet comfortable and dry.
- Leather outsole with a sewn rubber Goodyear tap to help with sure footing and stability.
- Neoprene oil resistant outsole to provide stability on slippery ground.
- Adjustable buckle across the vamp.
- Round toe for a handsome classic style.
- Nickle hardware.
- Welt construction.
- 9.5 inch shaft and a 1.5 inch heel.
With Frye's unhealthy obsession to detail you can rest assured that these will last. The Brando Engineer will definitely be a staple in your wardrobe for years to come.