The Hi Tec Auckland Waterproof Shoes are flexible and stylish like your favorite pair of athletic shoes, yet designed for slip-resistance and durability like your trusty pair of hiking boots. So are they sneakers or boots? Fortunately, you don't have to decide. You can simply lace up the Hi Tec Auckland Waterproof Shoes and experience the ultimate in comfort and protection from these trail-and-street-ready multi-taskers.
- Low top, lightweight sneaker style.
- Tabs on the tongue and collar make it simple to pull the shoes on and off.
- EVA midsole provides the cushioning and flexibility of a running shoe.
- Leather suede and mesh uppers and all seams are waterproofed to keep the feet bone dry in all conditions.
- Wicking in the liner absorbs sweat when temperatures climb.
- All of the hardware is rust-resistant for added durability.
- Removable sock-liner is contoured for the best possible support.
- Abrasion-resistant heels and toes keep the shoes safe from excessive wear and tear.
- Carbon rubber outsole protect the feet and provide effective traction.