Propper ACU uniforms are built to military specifications (MIL-44436) with vat-dyed 50% Nylon / 50% Cotton ripstop fabric. The ACU Trouser features a leg cuff with front closure tie, which allows for more comfortable closure on the outside of the boot collar. Also features knee pouches with hook & loop closures for internal kneepad inserts, buttonfly with a drawstring, bellowed-calf storage pocket, and forward-tilted cargo pocket. Battle Rip version available in A-TACS only.
• Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 04-05A
• Approved for use by the U.S. Army
• Leg cuff with front closure tie
• Forward-tilted cargo pockets
• Button fly with drawstring
• External knee pouch with hook and loop closure
• Vat-dyed for fade resistance