The Propper NFPA-Compliant ABU Pants are the ideal choice for emergency services personnel and can be worn by military personnel who are in need of fire-retardant gear upon approval from a unit commander. The pants are made of 100 percent cotton and are designed to be as comfortable as they are protective.
- The Propper NFPA-Compliant ABU Pants are fully compliant with FQ PD-06-11B military standards, are certified as compliant with NFPA 1975 Standards by Underwriters Laboratories and are fully NIR compliant.
- Elastic band in the waist provides give in the fit to ensure comfort.
- Double stitching in the seams of the legs and the seat.
- Extra strong knees and rear make the Propper NFPA-Compliant ABU Pants able to resist wear and tear.
- Traditional BDU-style button fly.
- Bellowed cargo pocket in each leg at the thigh with drain holes and with a second lower shin-high pocket on each leg.
- Triple loops for pens on one leg.
- Rear pockets with fussed flaps.