Tactical Soft Shell M-65 Field Jacket
$ 85.00 $ 72.00
The Rothco Tactical Soft Shell M-65 Field Jacket is styled after the M-65 tactical jackets worn by U.S. service members during the 1960s and 70s. It combines a classic, army vintage style with modern features to create a M-65 field jacket with a timeless look that is ready to perform in the great outdoors or the job site as well as on the battlefield.
- Shell is made from 100% waterproof polyester to keep you dry.
- Lightweight fleece lining is breathable and wicks moisture away from the body.
- Hook and loop closure at the neck keeps the chest warm.
- Zipper front with the added protection of a six-snap storm flap to keep out the elements.
- Drawstrings on the hood, waist and bottom make the jacket fully adjustable.
- Button-down epaulets make adding patches simple.
- Large pockets at the waist and chest outfitted with hidden snaps for security.
- Hook and loops on the wrists can be attached to gloves for added warmth.
- Bi-swing back allows for an unrestricted full range of motion.
- The Rothco Tactical Soft Shell M-65 Field Jacket comes in two colors: Coyote and Black.